How do I delete a tag?
On Desktop and Web
You can delete a tag on the web or desktop app by first selecting the tag, then pressing 'Delete' on the menu that appears under the tag name.On iOS and Android
Delete a tag by long-pressing the tag until the action menu appears with a delete option.
More from Usage
- How do I create and import backups of my Standard Notes data?
- How do I delete a note?
- How do I share a private note?
- How do I use Markdown in my notes?
- How do I clear duplicates?
- How do I enable spellcheck?
- How do I print a note?
- How do I make an editor my default editor?
- How do I search inside a note?
- How do I add images to my notes?
- How do I uninstall Standard Notes?
- How do I view a list of untagged notes (and create other dynamic filters)?
- How do I link multiple notes together to create a sort of personal wiki?
- What does it mean to lock or protect a note?
- How can I optimize the performance of Standard Notes?