Why was I not requested to set up a password for Extended?
Your Extended account is completely separate from your notes account. Extended uses an email based authentication system. When you want to sign in, simply visit dashboard.standardnotes.org and enter your email in the right-hand column. You will receive a login link directly to your email.
We designed it this way to keep a separation of concerns between the "business" and the "product", and also to make sure you don't accidentally use your notes password for your Extended account.
More from Extended Account
- How do I manage/modify my Extended subscription?
- What happens to my data when my subscription expires?
- How do I add more time to my Extended subscription?
- How do I install extensions once I've signed up for Extended?
- My extensions appear as expired, even though my subscription is still valid.
- What is the refund policy on Standard Notes Extended?
- Is there a free trial available for Extended?
- Does Standard Notes offer a student discount?
- Does Standard Notes offer a lifetime subscription?
- What if I can't afford the price of Extended?