Does Standard Notes offer a lifetime subscription?
While we would like to model our business on forecastable methods, and prefer not to offer something we can't fully comprehend the magnitude of, there are some users who would like to avoid a recurring subscription, and would prefer a one-time payment instead.
Rather than turn away users who are just as passionate about improving their notes life as we are, we'd like to offer a solution that reduces the risk for us, but also accommodates the long-term user.
The 5-Year Plan is our take on a sustainable long-term plan, which offers a one-time payment at long apart intervals, such that you can enjoy our service for many years to come without thinking in terms of annual renewal.
More from Extended Account
- How do I manage/modify my Extended subscription?
- What happens to my data when my subscription expires?
- How do I add more time to my Extended subscription?
- How do I install extensions once I've signed up for Extended?
- Why was I not requested to set up a password for Extended?
- My extensions appear as expired, even though my subscription is still valid.
- What is the refund policy on Standard Notes Extended?
- Is there a free trial available for Extended?
- Does Standard Notes offer a student discount?
- What if I can't afford the price of Extended?