How can I import my notes from Google Keep?
To transfer your notes from Google Keep into Standard Notes, follow these steps:
- Visit https://takeout.google.com/settings/takeout and download the archive for Google Keep.
- Extract your Google Takeout locally, and open the contents of the Keep folder.
- Use our Google Keep converter and select all files in your Keep folder to use in the converter.
- After the conversion is complete, a file will be downloaded that you can import into Standard Notes.
More from General
- I've forgotten my password. What should I do?
- How can I change my account email?
- How do I delete my account?
- How do I change my account password?
- Why can I not sign in, even though my email and password are correct?
- Is Standard Notes a good Evernote alternative?
- How do I attach encrypted files to my notes?
- Why is the app icon different from the brand icon?
- Can I collaborate with others on a note?
- Can I use Standard Notes totally offline?
- How can I import my notes from Evernote?
- How can I import my notes from Simplenote?
- How can I import my notes from Apple Notes?
- How can I import notes from a bunch of text files?
- How can I contribute to Standard Notes?