How do I attach encrypted files to my notes?
You can use the FileSafe extension to attach files to your notes. Files are encrypted offline first, then uploaded to your chosen cloud provider, such as Dropbox, Google Drive, or any WebDAV compliant server (Nextcloud, ownCloud, Seafile, Synology, and others).
For embedding images directly inside a note, please see How do I add images to my notes?
More from General
- I've forgotten my password. What should I do?
- How can I change my account email?
- How do I delete my account?
- How do I change my account password?
- Is Standard Notes a good Evernote alternative?
- Why is the app icon different from the brand icon?
- Can I collaborate with others on a note?
- Can I use Standard Notes totally offline?
- How can I import my notes from Evernote?
- How can I import my notes from Simplenote?
- How can I import my notes from Apple Notes?
- How can I import my notes from Google Keep?
- How can I import notes from a bunch of text files?
- How can I contribute to Standard Notes?