How do I change my account password?
Your account password can be changed on the web or desktop application by following these steps:
- Select Account in the lower left corner.
- Select Change Password.
- Follow the prompts from there.
Note that after changing your password, you will need to sign out of all signed in devices, and sign back in with your new password.
Changing your password cannot be performed via the iOS or Android application.
More from General
- I've forgotten my password. What should I do?
- How can I change my account email?
- How do I delete my account?
- Is Standard Notes a good Evernote alternative?
- How do I attach encrypted files to my notes?
- Why is the app icon different from the brand icon?
- Can I collaborate with others on a note?
- Can I use Standard Notes totally offline?
- How can I import my notes from Evernote?
- How can I import my notes from Simplenote?
- How can I import my notes from Apple Notes?
- How can I import my notes from Google Keep?
- How can I import notes from a bunch of text files?
- How can I contribute to Standard Notes?