How do I print a note?
Printing is not currently offered by any of our applications. Printing remains a non-trivial technical challenge to implement, given the wide variety of formats supported by the myriad Extended editors. While it's not clear when we'd offer this functionality, we recommend temporarily copying a note you want to print into a dedicated word processor that may be better suited to customize the printing of documents.
More from Usage
- How do I create and import backups of my Standard Notes data?
- How do I delete a note?
- How do I delete a tag?
- How do I share a private note?
- How do I use Markdown in my notes?
- How do I clear duplicates?
- How do I enable spellcheck?
- How do I make an editor my default editor?
- How do I search inside a note?
- How do I add images to my notes?
- How do I uninstall Standard Notes?
- How do I view a list of untagged notes (and create other dynamic filters)?
- How do I link multiple notes together to create a sort of personal wiki?
- What does it mean to lock or protect a note?
- How can I optimize the performance of Standard Notes?