How do I register for a Listed blog?
Setting up your blog in Standard Notes is easy:
- Visit the Listed homepage.
- Under New Author? click Generate Author Link.
- Follow the instructions on screen to import the Listed extension into your Standard Notes account.
- After you configure your username settings, your blog will be available at:
Extended subscribers to Standard Notes can also set up a custom domain.
More from Listed
- Creating a Blog From Your Notes with Listed and Standard Notes
- How do I publish articles to Listed?
- How do I manage my blog settings, like username and custom domain?
- How do I email my subscribers about new articles and updates?
- What is my Listed guestbook?
- How do I change the colors, fonts, and general layout of my Listed blog?
- How do I specify a custom date for a post, or set the canonical URL?
- How do I hide a story from my main feed?