How do I manage my blog settings, like username and custom domain?
There are a number of options in Settings for you to customize your blog. Settings can be found from any note in the Standard Notes web or desktop application by clicking Actions and then Settings under your blog.
Adding Details To Your Blog
In Settings you can:
- Change your blog Username, Display Name and Bio.
- Add a link to your website or Twitter account.
- Add a URL to an image you'd like to display in the header of you blog.
- Add a URL to an image you'd like to display when generating link previews in Twitter, Slack, Facebook, etc.
More from Listed
- Creating a Blog From Your Notes with Listed and Standard Notes
- How do I register for a Listed blog?
- How do I publish articles to Listed?
- How do I email my subscribers about new articles and updates?
- What is my Listed guestbook?
- How do I change the colors, fonts, and general layout of my Listed blog?
- How do I specify a custom date for a post, or set the canonical URL?
- How do I hide a story from my main feed?
- How do I add separate pages to my blog?