How do I email my subscribers about new articles and updates?
Each Listed blog comes with an email subscription box, so that readers can subscribe to your blog and stay up to date with new posts you may publish.
When you write a new post and want to email your subscribers, choose Actions in the Standard Notes web or desktop app, then choose Email Subscribers.
Standard Notes enables your email newsletter sign up by default. Whenever you publish a post to your blog, you'll see an option to Email Subscribers under the Actions drop down.
Settings has the following features you can manage:
Set an email that subscribers can reply to your newsletters at. This email is also used to notify you when you have a new subscriber. To disable this feature, just leave the text box empty.
Disable the subscription and newsletter features completely by checking Disable email subscription and newsletter functionality. This will remove the email subscription form from your blog, and also remove the "Email Subscribers" action.
More from Listed
- Creating a Blog From Your Notes with Listed and Standard Notes
- How do I register for a Listed blog?
- How do I publish articles to Listed?
- How do I manage my blog settings, like username and custom domain?
- What is my Listed guestbook?
- How do I change the colors, fonts, and general layout of my Listed blog?
- How do I specify a custom date for a post, or set the canonical URL?
- How do I hide a story from my main feed?
- How do I add separate pages to my blog?