What is my Listed guestbook?
Each Listed blog comes with a guestbook, which readers can sign. A guestbook is a way for readers to leave comments on your blog, usually showing appreciation and offering encouragement.
Guestbook entries you receive are always private first, and can be made public from your blog's Settings. You are typically not notified when someone signs your guestbook, so you are encouraged to check your Settings page occasionally for updates.
You can disable your Guestbook by checking Disable guestbook in Settings.
More from Listed
- Creating a Blog From Your Notes with Listed and Standard Notes
- How do I register for a Listed blog?
- How do I publish articles to Listed?
- How do I manage my blog settings, like username and custom domain?
- How do I email my subscribers about new articles and updates?
- How do I change the colors, fonts, and general layout of my Listed blog?
- How do I specify a custom date for a post, or set the canonical URL?
- How do I hide a story from my main feed?
- How do I add separate pages to my blog?