How do I make an editor my default editor?
To make an Extended editor your default editor:
On Desktop and Web
- Select the desired editor from the Editors menu in the editor panel menu bar.
- After selecting the editor, re-open the Editors menu, and you'll now see an option to Set Default next to the active editor.
Note that setting this editor as default only applies to your desktop and web environment.
On Mobile (iOS and Android)
- In the note composer screen, open the right side menu.
- Find the Editors section, and tap on it to expand it, if necessary.
- Tap and hold on the editor you'd like to make default, and a menu should appear with options to make the editor your mobile default.
More from Usage
- How do I create and import backups of my Standard Notes data?
- How do I delete a note?
- How do I delete a tag?
- How do I share a private note?
- How do I use Markdown in my notes?
- How do I clear duplicates?
- How do I disable spellcheck?
- How do I print a note?
- How do I view a list of untagged notes (and create other dynamic filters)?
- How do I link multiple notes together to create a sort of personal wiki?
- What does it mean to lock or protect a note?
- How can I optimize the performance of Standard Notes?