How can I change my account email?
There are two account types for Standard Notes, and both have unique procedures for email change.
For your Standard Notes Sync account
Please follow the following steps to begin using a new email for your notes account:
- In your current account, choose Account, then Download Backup.
- Sign out of your account via Account > Sign out and clear local data.
- Register for a new account under the new email you'd like to use.
- After you register, open the Account panel, then choose Import Backup.
- Select the backup file you created in the first step.
If the import process goes smoothly, you can then delete your old account using the reset tool.
For your paid Standard Notes Extended account
- Sign in to your Extended dashboard by entering your current email in the right-hand column and pressing enter. You will receive a login link in your inbox.
- Upon accessing your dashboard, select the option called "Change Email" in the "Subscription Status" section.
More from General
- I've forgotten my password. What should I do?
- How do I delete my account?
- How do I change my account password?
- Is Standard Notes a good Evernote alternative?
- How do I attach encrypted files to my notes?
- Why is the app icon different from the brand icon?
- Can I collaborate with others on a note?
- Can I use Standard Notes totally offline?
- How can I import my notes from Evernote?
- How can I import my notes from Simplenote?
- How can I import my notes from Apple Notes?
- How can I import my notes from Google Keep?
- How can I import notes from a bunch of text files?
- How can I contribute to Standard Notes?