How do I search inside a note?
Use the note search box in the notes panel to enter your search query, then press enter. Your search term will be highlighted in any resulting note.
Use your browser's built in search functionality (typically via Cmd/Ctrl + F) to search inside your note.
In-note search is not available on mobile.
Tip: You can use the Minimal Markdown Editor extension on desktop for dedicated in-note searching. The search box can be toggled via Cmd/Ctrl + F.
More from Usage
- How do I create and import backups of my Standard Notes data?
- How do I delete a note?
- How do I delete a tag?
- How do I share a private note?
- How do I use Markdown in my notes?
- How do I clear duplicates?
- How do I enable spellcheck?
- How do I print a note?
- How do I make an editor my default editor?
- How do I add images to my notes?
- How do I uninstall Standard Notes?
- How do I view a list of untagged notes (and create other dynamic filters)?
- How do I link multiple notes together to create a sort of personal wiki?
- What does it mean to lock or protect a note?
- How can I optimize the performance of Standard Notes?