How can I import my notes from Evernote?
Use the Evernote import tool to convert your notes. Note that due to the variety of Evernote file formats, it has been difficult for us to anticipate all of them. The importer should work well for simple notes, but may struggle with more custom formats. We can't address this issue without your help. If you try an Evernote file that doesn't successfully convert, please send us what you can so that we can replicate and fix the issue.
More from General
- I've forgotten my password. What should I do?
- How can I change my account email?
- How do I delete my account?
- How do I change my account password?
- Why can I not sign in, even though my email and password are correct?
- Is Standard Notes a good Evernote alternative?
- How do I attach encrypted files to my notes?
- Why is the app icon different from the brand icon?
- Can I collaborate with others on a note?
- Can I use Standard Notes totally offline?
- How can I import my notes from Simplenote?
- How can I import my notes from Apple Notes?
- How can I import my notes from Google Keep?
- How can I import notes from a bunch of text files?
- How can I contribute to Standard Notes?
- How can I donate to Standard Notes?