How do I delete a note?
On Desktop and Web
You can move a note to the trash on the web or desktop app via the Menu located under the note's title.
The Trash can be found in the left most panel, under Views. You can empty the trash by selecting a trashed note,
then pressing Options in the note editor panel, then Empty Trash.
On iOS and Android
Delete a note by long-pressing the note in the list until an action menu appears with a Move to Trash option.
You can also select a note, then open the right side menu, and find the same options to trash a note there.
More from Usage
- What are editors?
- How do I create and import backups of my Standard Notes data?
- How do I delete a tag?
- How do I share a private note?
- How do I use Markdown in my notes?
- How do I clear duplicates?
- How do I enable spellcheck?
- How do I print a note?
- How do I make an editor my default editor?
- How do I search inside a note?
- How do I add images to my notes?
- How do I uninstall Standard Notes?
- How do I view a list of untagged notes (and create other dynamic filters)?
- How do I link multiple notes together to create a sort of personal wiki?
- What does it mean to lock or protect a note?
- How can I optimize the performance of Standard Notes?