How do I share a private note?
You can use the free Listed extension to generate a link to an otherwise private note. Anyone with the link can read but not edit the contents of the note.
More from Usage
- How do I create and import backups of my Standard Notes data?
- How do I delete a note?
- How do I delete a tag?
- How do I use Markdown in my notes?
- How do I clear duplicates?
- How do I disable spellcheck?
- How do I print a note?
- How do I make an editor my default editor?
- How do I view a list of untagged notes (and create other dynamic filters)?
- How do I link multiple notes together to create a sort of personal wiki?
- What does it mean to lock or protect a note?
- How can I optimize the performance of Standard Notes?