How do I install extensions once I've signed up for Extended?
Once you've signed up for Extended, you will receive an email with your Extended Activation Code. This code can also be accessed any time from dashboard.standardnotes.org.
To begin using your Extended benefits:
- Copy your Extended Activation Code. (It's the code that appears in the blue box with a dashed border.)
- Using the Standard Notes web or desktop application, click Extensions in the lower left corner.
- At the top of that window, you'll see Enter Your Extended Activation Code. In the blue box below that, paste in the code you copied earlier.
- Press Enter or Return on your keyboard.
You're all set to begin enjoying extensions. Scroll down to browse the list of available extensions, then press Install next to the one you're interested in using.
More from Extended Account
- How do I manage/modify my Extended subscription?
- What happens to my data when my subscription expires?
- How do I add more time to my Extended subscription?
- Why was I not requested to set up a password for Extended?
- My extensions appear as expired, even though my subscription is still valid.
- What is the refund policy on Standard Notes Extended?
- What is Standard Notes' sale policy?
- How can I get an invoice for my purchase?
- Is there a free trial available for Extended?
- Does Standard Notes offer a student discount?
- Does Standard Notes offer a lifetime subscription?
- What if I can't afford the price of Extended?