How can I import my notes from Simplenote?
If you're looking for simplicity without compromising on privacy and security, you'll find a new home in Standard Notes.
To import your notes from Simplenote:
- Export your Simplenote data by following these instructions. Unzip the generated file.
- Convert your exported files into Standard Notes format by using the plaintext converter tool. Click "Choose Files", then select all the files exported from Simplenote.
- A new, single file will be generated, which can then be imported into Standard Notes. Import this file by using the Standard Notes web or desktop app, and clicking "Account" in the lower left corner, then clicking "Import From Backup".
More from General
- I've forgotten my password. What should I do?
- How can I change my account email?
- How do I delete my account?
- How do I change my account password?
- Why can I not sign in, even though my email and password are correct?
- Is Standard Notes a good Evernote alternative?
- How do I attach encrypted files to my notes?
- Why is the app icon different from the brand icon?
- Can I collaborate with others on a note?
- Can I use Standard Notes totally offline?
- How can I import my notes from Evernote?
- How can I import my notes from Apple Notes?
- How can I import my notes from Google Keep?
- How can I import notes from a bunch of text files?
- How can I contribute to Standard Notes?