What is the refund policy on Standard Notes Extended?
We want to make purchasing Extended the easiest decision you'll make all year.
We offer 100% refunds on any plan within 30 days of your purchase date. If you try Extended and conclude that it's not for you, simply let us know.
Note that the only exception to this policy is if you pay with cryptocurrency, due to the inherent technical limitations within that system.
More from Extended Account
- How do I manage/modify my Extended subscription?
- What happens to my data when my subscription expires?
- How do I add more time to my Extended subscription?
- How do I install extensions once I've signed up for Extended?
- Why was I not requested to set up a password for Extended?
- My extensions appear as expired, even though my subscription is still valid.
- What is Standard Notes' sale policy?
- How can I get an invoice for my purchase?
- Is there a free trial available for Extended?
- Does Standard Notes offer a student discount?
- Does Standard Notes offer a lifetime subscription?
- What if I can't afford the price of Extended?