What if I can't afford the price of Extended?
Standard Notes Extended can help users achieve higher efficiency and better quality work through the range of tools offered. However, we realize that excluding those who can't currently afford the price we deem sustainable can lead to a sort of "efficiency impoverishment" cycle, where those without the financial means to acquire best-in-class tools are locked in a place where they can't produce best-in-class work.
We don't want price to be an overall factor in your decision to use Standard Notes or not. If you are facing economic difficulty for any number of reasons, and find the price of Standard Notes Extended to be too high or out of range, please email us, and we'd be happy to work out a plan that works best for you. Include information about your economic circumstances, and why you'd need assistance in paying for Standard Notes.
If you're a student, be sure to check out our student discount program first.
More from Extended Account
- How do I manage/modify my Extended subscription?
- What happens to my data when my subscription expires?
- How do I add more time to my Extended subscription?
- How do I install extensions once I've signed up for Extended?
- Why was I not requested to set up a password for Extended?
- My extensions appear as expired, even though my subscription is still valid.
- What is the refund policy on Standard Notes Extended?
- Is there a free trial available for Extended?
- Does Standard Notes offer a student discount?
- Does Standard Notes offer a lifetime subscription?