How do I publish articles to Listed?
You can publish any note you've written. You might also want to create a tag in Standard Notes called blog and keep your blog notes in there. It's up to you! Publishing content is easy:
- Under Actions in the note you want to publish, click Publish to Blog and your post will go live.
- To edit the post, make your changes and click Update Published Post under Actions.
- You can also unpublish the post by clicking Unpublish.
- To email your subscribers, click Actions and you will see an option to Email Subscribers.
Note that Actions are only available in the Standard Notes web or desktop application.
More from Listed
- Creating a Blog From Your Notes with Listed and Standard Notes
- How do I register for a Listed blog?
- How do I manage my blog settings, like username and custom domain?
- How do I email my subscribers about new articles and updates?
- What is my Listed guestbook?
- How do I change the colors, fonts, and general layout of my Listed blog?
- How do I specify a custom date for a post, or set the canonical URL?
- How do I hide a story from my main feed?