How do I uninstall Standard Notes?
You can completely uninstall Standard Notes off your macOS, Windows, or Linux machine by following these steps:
Open the application, then press Help in the top level menu bar, then Open Data Directory. Delete all files inside this directory.
In the same top level menu bar, select Backups, then Open Backups Location. Delete all backups.
Finally, close the application, then delete the application file for macOS, the AppImage file for Linux, and run the uninstaller for Windows.
More from Usage
- What are editors?
- How do I create and import backups of my Standard Notes data?
- How do I delete a note?
- How do I delete a tag?
- How do I share a private note?
- How do I use Markdown in my notes?
- How do I clear duplicates?
- How do I enable spellcheck?
- How do I print a note?
- How do I make an editor my default editor?
- How do I search inside a note?
- How do I add images to my notes?
- How do I view a list of untagged notes (and create other dynamic filters)?
- How do I link multiple notes together to create a sort of personal wiki?
- What does it mean to lock or protect a note?
- How can I optimize the performance of Standard Notes?