How do I add separate pages to my blog?
Use the following metadata structure at the beginning of your note:
--- page: true --- Your story...
Publish the note to your blog.
The title of your note will be used as the page title and as the link text in the navigation menu of your blog.
More from Listed
- Creating a Blog From Your Notes with Listed and Standard Notes
- How do I register for a Listed blog?
- How do I publish articles to Listed?
- How do I manage my blog settings, like username and custom domain?
- How do I email my subscribers about new articles and updates?
- What is my Listed guestbook?
- How do I change the colors, fonts, and general layout of my Listed blog?
- How do I specify a custom date for a post, or set the canonical URL?
- How do I hide a story from my main feed?