How do I specify a custom date for a post, or set the canonical URL?
You can change the date that appears on your post, or set a canonical URL if you're importing a post from another location (such as Medium).
Use the following metadata structure at the beginning of your note:
--- created_at: 2017-11-20 17:08:05 canonical: https://mysite.com/blog/1/post-im-importing --- Your story...
Publish the note to your blog.
More from Listed
- Creating a Blog From Your Notes with Listed and Standard Notes
- How do I register for a Listed blog?
- How do I publish articles to Listed?
- How do I manage my blog settings, like username and custom domain?
- How do I email my subscribers about new articles and updates?
- What is my Listed guestbook?
- How do I change the colors, fonts, and general layout of my Listed blog?
- How do I hide a story from my main feed?